- Required to collect, interpret, record and communicate pertinent data that is relevant to the patient’s care in the operating room.
- Utilizes data collected to plan for intra-operative nursing care.
- Provides direct care to patients to meet their physical and psychological needs.
- Continuously evaluates the patient’s response to nursing interventions and modifies the nursing care plan to achieve the desired outcome.
- Current RN State Licensure.
- Six months of recent perioperative experience (Orthopedic specialty experience preferred.)
- Current BLS.
- Graduate of post basic operating room course.
- AORN membership preferred, CNOR encouraged, ACLS encouraged.
- Able to maintain extensive standing, moderated sitting and retracting.
Benefits are included with this position.
For consideration, please submit an application or resume with cover letter to HR@spechosp.com. No calls or walk-ins please. You may also fax your submission to 1-866-243-5592.
Specialists Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.