- Assessment: The PAIN RN is required to collect, interpret, record and communicate pertinent data that is relevant to the patient’s care in the PAIN and PACU departments. Data is concurrently assessed for optimum patient care and planned discharge of the patient.
- Communication and Documentation
- Documentation must be accurate, reflecting actual care given, the patient’s response to care and other observations made.
- Pertinent data will be communicated to appropriate health professionals.
- Implementation: The PAIN RN provides direct care to patients, meeting their physiological needs.
- The PAIN RN continuously evaluates the patient’s response to nursing interventions and modifies the nursing care plan to achieve the desired outcome.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to revise the patient care plan according to the changing needs of the patient.
- Current state RN licensure.
- Current BLS, ACLS certification is required.
- CAPA or CPAN certification is preferred.
- BSN, Diploma, or Associate Degree in nursing with a minimum of five (5) years clinical experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years peri-anesthesia experience.
Benefits are not offered with this position.
Specialists Hospital Shreveport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration, please submit an application or resume with cover letter to HR@spechosp.com. No calls or walk-ins please. You may also fax your submission to 1-866-243-5592.