Specializing in Disorders of the Foot and Ankle
Dr. Cox joined Orthopedic Specialists of Louisiana in August of 2005. His experience includes participating in the AO North American Trauma Conference, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, and Orthopedic Pathology. He has also been involved in the research of the evaluation of piezoelectric properties of pineal brain sand, and bio-absorbable screw fixation.
Born and raised in Shreveport, Dr. Cox is active in both the Shreveport Medical Society and the Louisiana Medical Orthopedic Association. He is married to his lovely wife, Neal, and they are the proud parents of two sons. He enjoys hunting, coaching his sons’ teams, and spending time with his family. Dr. Cox is licensed to practice in Louisiana and Florida.
- Fellow at Florida Orthopedic Institute, Tampa, Florida
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, LSU Health and Sciences Center – Shreveport, LA
- Internship, General Surgery, LSU Health and Sciences Center – Shreveport, LA
- Medical School, LSU Health and Sciences Center – Shreveport, LA
- Undergraduate Studies, Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA