It is not advisable for you to get either a pedicure or manicure prior to your surgery due to the risk of injury or infection. We ask that you do not wear nail polish due to the need for the doctors and nurses to be able to see your natural finger nail to check your circulation. Nail polish may also get in the way of the pulse monitor, which is a small machine that gently clips onto your finger to keep track of your pulse and oxygen levels.
- Hints for a Patient Having a Total Knee Replacement….From a Knee Doctor Who Has Had One!!
- Happy and Healthy Feet for Summer
- 5 questions to ask your orthopedic surgeon before total knee replacement?
- Does the surgical approach impact a patient’s outcome following their total hip replacement?
- The more you know… the better the outcome.