Yes, even though your insurance does not require a referral, our physicians do. The reason our physicians require a referral is so that they will have an idea of what they will be treating you for.
- Hints for a Patient Having a Total Knee Replacement….From a Knee Doctor Who Has Had One!!
- Happy and Healthy Feet for Summer
- 5 questions to ask your orthopedic surgeon before total knee replacement?
- Does the surgical approach impact a patient’s outcome following their total hip replacement?
- The more you know… the better the outcome.