First, you will need to have a treating physician refer you to the office. The referring physician will need to send over the demographics, last 4 office notes, and the most recent labs, x-rays and MRI reports on the patient. After the treating physician has sent over the referral and all the other information requested, we will mail the patient one of our New Patient Packets to complete. Once the packet is completed and returned to our office we will call and verify the patients insurance. Once that has been done, we will call and schedule you for a New Patient appointment.
- Hints for a Patient Having a Total Knee Replacement….From a Knee Doctor Who Has Had One!!
- Happy and Healthy Feet for Summer
- 5 questions to ask your orthopedic surgeon before total knee replacement?
- Does the surgical approach impact a patient’s outcome following their total hip replacement?
- The more you know… the better the outcome.