If you are having day surgery, you really don’t need to bring very much with you. Most people wear the same clothes home that they wore to the hospital.If you are staying overnight, you will need to bring from home toiletries and any other items that you need to make yourself feel comfortable. You will be provided a hospital gown to wear. However, if you feel more comfortable in your own night time wear, you may bring that for your stay. You may wish to bring a robe to wear over your gown for when the staff has you walking in the hallway. You do not need to bring your medications with you. These will be provided by the hospital.
- Hints for a Patient Having a Total Knee Replacement….From a Knee Doctor Who Has Had One!!
- Happy and Healthy Feet for Summer
- 5 questions to ask your orthopedic surgeon before total knee replacement?
- Does the surgical approach impact a patient’s outcome following their total hip replacement?
- The more you know… the better the outcome.