Injections have been shown to help alleviate pain and improve function in a large proportion. Also, a significant number of patients avoid surgery after experiencing improvements with injections. Surgeons often request injections on their patients to clarify a diagnosis prior to surgery.
- Hints for a Patient Having a Total Knee Replacement….From a Knee Doctor Who Has Had One!!
- Happy and Healthy Feet for Summer
- 5 questions to ask your orthopedic surgeon before total knee replacement?
- Does the surgical approach impact a patient’s outcome following their total hip replacement?
- The more you know… the better the outcome.