- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on building hva/c systems coordinating assistance as needed from Plant Operations Tech 1 for large jobs.
- Assists director in the overall safety of the facility.
- After hours and weekend call rotation.
- Completes other assigned duties.
- Complete maintenance work orders for repairs.
- High school diploma/GED required. Post-secondary Education preferred.
- Computer literacy required with 1 year experience of Trane Tracer Summit.
- Universal EPA certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required in HVA/C repair.
- Exhibits maturity and confidence in communication skills via telephone or in person.
- Knowledge of building systems.
- Dependable attendance is essential.
- Current & valid driver’s license.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Physical movements include sitting, reaching, bending, climbing stairs, stooping and stretching.
- Visual acuity is required to perform duties.
- Possesses manual dexterity sufficient to operate machines and tools.
Benefits are included with this position.
For consideration, please submit an application or resume with cover letter to HR@spechosp.com. No calls or walk-ins please. You may also fax your submission to 1-866-243-5592.
Specialists Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Interest Form
Use this quick reply form to contact us about this position. Please note this is not a formal application.