Benefits of Mako Partial/Total Robotic Knee Replacement
- Extremely high accuracy of anatomical placement
- A more natural knee motion
- Quick recovery
- All 4 stabilizing ligaments remain intact (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL)
- No muscle cut
- Non arthritic articular cartilage left alone
- Small incisions
- No staples to remove
- Less pain
- Minimal blood loss
- Extremely low blood clot risk
With a partial knee replacement, the procedure is so minimal that in most cases, patients walk out of the surgery center 1½ hours after surgery and begin physical therapy the next day.
Book an office evaluation or set up a phone consultation today and find out if you meet the criteria for a partial knee replacement.