They take care of our kids when they get sick. They meet the ambulances at the door of the emergency room. They put our broken bones back together and replace our hips and knees. They work long hours and grueling shifts, just to go home to their own families and take care of them as well. It’s no secret that the medical community in Shreveport-Bossier City has top-notch doctors. They keep us healthy and see to our medical needs while juggling their own lives. What many in Shreveport don’t know, however, is that some of Shreveport’s finest physicians have found that they are better together…
- Hints for a Patient Having a Total Knee Replacement….From a Knee Doctor Who Has Had One!!
- Happy and Healthy Feet for Summer
- 5 questions to ask your orthopedic surgeon before total knee replacement?
- Does the surgical approach impact a patient’s outcome following their total hip replacement?
- The more you know… the better the outcome.